ChatGPT Can Write Songs.




Sure, I can write songs! Here's a short one:

Verse 1: I woke up this morning, feeling kind of blue But then I saw the sun, shining bright and new I knew today would be a better day I'll spread my wings and fly away

Chorus: Life is full of ups and downs Sometimes you smile, sometimes you frown But no matter what comes your way Believe in yourself, and seize the day

Verse 2: The world can be a scary place Full of challenges we must face But we have the power within To rise above and begin again

Chorus: Life is full of ups and downs Sometimes you smile, sometimes you frown But no matter what comes your way Believe in yourself, and seize the day

Outro: So if you're feeling lost or low Just remember, you can grow Take a deep breath, and let it out And trust that everything will work out.


ChatGPT Can Write Songs. ChatGPT Can Write Songs. Reviewed by FM News on May 08, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.